amigurumi

amigurumi

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Magrat's Amulets Pot-holders/Trivets

Another quick post today. This is my third offering to the Ankh-Morpork Knitter's Guild Guild Wars 2 over at Ravelry. I call them "Magrat's Amulets Pot-holders/Trivets. Magrat is a witch-turned-queen on the Discworld, created by Terry Pratchett. The Guild Wars are a lot of fun & inspirational to boot. My other contibutions to GW2 are here & here. As my son & husband are also reading Pratchett's Discworld books these days, the crafting has become fun for the whole family :)

I was inspired to make these by Alice's Granny Triangle Pot-holders over at Crochet with Raymond. They are continuing to fulfill my need for colour during this cold, rainy Spring we're having. I'm so glad Alice shared this tutorial in her blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment